Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week of May 12-18

Monday- boot camp....tonight killed me! Weighted squat frog jumps, cross under lunges...to name a few. Sore for 3 days following!

Tuesday- ran 3 miles with double stroller (33 minutes, 11 minute pace) followed by some weights and stretching.

Wednesday- 4 miles pushing stroller (45 minutes, 11:15 pace) felt really hard and still extremely sore from Monday's boot camp!

Thursday- 3 miles with stroller (36 minutes, 12 minute pace) wanted to do some weights after but I was exhausted so I rested.

Friday- rest day

Saturday -8 miles, 5 with Libby (1:25, 10:37 pace) slower than I would have liked but miles are miles right now. Taking the next few weeks to rebuild and then focus on speed more. Later I walked a 5k with some friends at a foam and glow run. Lots of fun!

Sunday- Rest day

No comments:

Post a Comment